Sorry I didn't post yesterday what I'm posting today, but by the end of the day we were both exhausted!
Rowan had a modeling shoot in Yongsan yesterday (And another tomorrow!) so he had lots of pictures taken and I was running around trying to get him to cooperate. It was tiring! I'll have pictures to post of him after I load them onto my computer, so check back often.
They had him try on at least 7 different outfits (Which is a lot). His day started at 6:30 in the morning (Wake up to get on the bus at 0700, which is a two hour ride one way) and we didn't get home until after 2000! Needless to say, we were both exhausted and ready to sleep. Rowan was out by 9 and I tried to go to bed around the same time.
Anyway, he had lots of pictures taken and had a hard working day yesterday, but he seems to enjoy it when he does. He didn't wake up until 1030 this morning, a little later than normal, but he deserved a good rest.
Today he has been adorable, and he's only been out of bed for an hour! He's cuddled with Scout (His stuffed dog that talks) as well as talked to him too! He's now climbing on me so this blog will have to be cut short! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment